Welcome to From 4-LOM to Zuckuss! A website with laser (blaster) focus on Kenner and Hasbro Star Wars action figures. Our goal here is to provide pop culture news, checklists, resources, release dates, guides, interviews and so much more on all things Star Wars action figure related. Covering everything from 4-LOM to Zuckuss, we hopes to be a fan’s and collector’s resource as we head into a new chapter of Star Wars action figure collecting.
You can now find us on the official Starwars.com “Community” Page!
Contact us by email at 4LOMKUSS@gmail.com
Webmaster: Jake Stevens
- Proud Member of SARLACC (Seattle ARea Lucasfilm Artifacts Collectors Club) – The oldest Star Wars collecting club in the United States
- Charter Member of S.T.A.R.S (Seattle/Tacoma Area Rebelscum Society)
- Sponsor of Rancho Obi-Wan
- Faithful subscriber of the Star Wars Insider
- Co-host of Galaxy of Toys Podcast – A discussion of Star Wars Toys of both the past and present
- Host of Star Wars Spinner Rack Podcast – A podcast dedicated to Star Wars comic books
- Frequent action figure panelist at Emerald City Comicon
- Member of the Star Wars Hasbro press
- Contributor to episodes of RetroBlasting’s Star War Follies
- Co-Host of TOY RUN: The Star Wars Action Figure Cast with Criz Bee from JediBusiness.com
- Star Wars action figure completist collector
Logo Design by Tom Berges
Contributors: Chris Bortz, Ryan Beise, Jason Luttrull, Tom Berges, Mike McDonald, Jay McDowell, John Caliber, Eddie Utrata and Kevin Egan.
From 4-LOM to Zuckuss.com is a Star Wars action figure informational and resource site and holds no endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation to Star Wars®; Lucasfilm, Ltd.; The Walt Disney Company and Hasbro Inc. All Star Wars content and related items are trademarked and/or copyrighted by Lucasfilm Ltd., The Walt Disney Company and Hasbro Inc. All rights reserved.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Q - What’s up with your name From 4-LOM to Zuckuss?
A – Its a tribute, that old school fans will remember, to when Kenner reversed 4-LOM and Zuckuss’s names on their vintage cardbacks and a whole generation of fans grew up thinking 4-LOM was Zuckuss and Zuckuss was 4-LOM. It is also a meant to reinforce that we mean to cover everything Star Wars action figure related from A to Z or in our case from 4 to Z.
Q – Why don’t you cover other Star Wars action figures series or scales?
A – We here at From 4-LOM to Zuckuss love and appreciate all types of Star Wars toys and collectibles but our true passion lies with the 3 3/4 scale action figures. We strive to be a dedicated site and not loose or dilute our focus by covering lines that are not 3 3/4 based.